Yay! You're now following xbox one headset adapter in your .
“Turtle Beach expects to launch the XO FOUR and XO SEVEN headsets for the Xbox One console in the first quarter of 2014,” stated the release to the press. “The Xbox One Headset Adapter, being constructed by Microsoft and supplied to Tutle Beach for inclusion with new gaming headsets, will not be offered until early 2014,” it went on to describe.
Plug your favorite compatible headset into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and hear the action just the way you like it. Easily adjust chat audio without taking your hands off the controller. Add game audio by connecting your headset directly to the controller, your console, or TV.
Yay! You're now following xbox one headset adaptor in your .
- Follow the steps at Update your Xbox One Controller to make sure your controller is ready to work with the Stereo Headset Adapter.
- Insert the Stereo Headset Adapter into the bottom of your Xbox One controller.
- Insert the headset's audio plug into the bottom of the headset adapter. The adapter supports the following 3.5-mm audio headset types:
- A single 3.5-mm audio cable headset
- A dual 3.5-mm audio cable headset with 3.5-mm CTIA audio cables
- A headset with chat audio provided via a 3.5-mm audio cable and game audio provided via a separate cable with RCA or optical connectors. (Only chat audio will be enabled through the Stereo Headset Adapter. For RCA/optical connectors [game audio], follow the manufacturer's instructions to connect to the console.)
- An Xbox 360 Wired Headset with a 2.5-mm audio cable. Connect to the Stereo Headset Adapter by using the 2.5-mm-to-3.5mm adapter that's included with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.
Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter:
Those of you who were hoping to use a lovely custom headset with your Xbox One come 22 November are going to be disappointed, as it looks like the official Xbox One Headset Adapter won’t be available until 2014.
Microsoft will not release its previously-announced Xbox One Headset Adapter until ‘very early 2014’, and this adapter will certainly be needed to make use of brand-new third-party headsets – not just old ones.